An Agency search is one of the most important tasks that an advertiser might undertake. Its proper management is therefore paramount and something that can get out of control all too easily.
Triad has counseled some of the largest companies in the world in their Agency searches. The following is some of what we have done for our clients in this most important area:
- Selection of appropriate Agency candidates for the client;
- Preparation of initial questionnaire for screening;
- Review of responses to questionnaire;
- Counsel with respect to inquiries by press;
- Vetting initial candidates with client and selection of final group;
- Preparation of assignment with client for final group;
- Review of responses to assignment with client;
- Attendance at final presentations by Agencies;
- Counseling the decision-making process.